Wiesmann Personalisten GmbH is the regional expert for the recruitment of specialists and executives. We support well-known companies in their search for qualified personnel. Individual and targeted. Thus we create the best conditions for a perfect match. As an owner-managed and future-oriented company, we stand for long-term and fair cooperation with our satisfied customers, candidates and employees. Awarded "Best Employer in Düsseldorf" by kununu.de, we would like to bring our applicants and candidates together with other "Best Employers" in the region.
Our customer is an international well-known size in the automotive world. The know-how from several decades is optimally used to equip the products for OEMs or Tier 1's with maximum performance, an extended service life and reduced maintenance. For the location in the Netherlands we are looking for you as a
- As Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for the sales activities in the Benelux area at a manufacturing location.
- You act in the international group environment, adapt to the current situation in the automotive industry and defy the difficulties.
- This means that you develop new sales channels and exercise them operationally in order to increase the profit of your "Off-Highway" area in the long term.
- You will be supported by two sales managers and an engineer who will report directly to you.
- Your market-oriented way of working and well-founded experience from industrial branches enable you to give the best advice to the customers and to create a long-term cooperation.
- This means that you do not practice traditional sales, but act in the sense of key account management support.
- In order to be well prepared for this position, in addition to many years of experience as a sales manager, your technical understanding, your customer affinity and your eye for the big picture count.
- For this, you laid the foundation stone in an apprenticeship or study with a subsequent focus on technical or industrial areas such as Mechanical or plant engineering, aerospace, metal, mining, automotive or similar.
- You also acted in an international and number-driven environment, so that we can expect business fluent Dutch and English skills and a strong understanding of KPI.
- At best, you know the term "off-highway", in the area in which you could acquire initial or in-depth knowledge - but this is not a must.
- Finally, you bring analytical, empathic and communicative skills as well as a quick grasp.
- You can expect a demanding and cross-departmental task with a high degree of personal responsibility, into which you will be intensively trained.
- You benefit from the advantages of a team-oriented and international corporate culture that is characterized by a demanding and supportive cooperation.
- Performance-based remuneration and diverse opportunities for professional and personal development are part of the attractive overall package.