personalisten GmbH is the regional expert for the recruitment of specialists and executives. We support well-known companies in their search for qualified personnel. Individual and targeted. Thus we create the best conditions for a perfect match. As an owner-managed and future-oriented company, we stand for long-term and fair cooperation with our satisfied customers, candidates and employees. Awarded "Best Employer in Düsseldorf" by kununu.de, we would like to bring our applicants and candidates together with other "Best Employers" in the region.
- As Sales Manager (m/f/x) you are responsible for the development and implementation of a sales strategy for all Fuel Specialties products in Poland and neighboring countries such as Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
- You identify potential customers, are responsible for the acquisition and take care of existing customers and key accounts.
- Your tasks will also include the management of tender procedures, including the preparation of the necessary information, the submission of documents and the subsequent negotiations.
- You will compile visit reports, monthly activity reports and accurate forecasts and participate in quarterly sales meetings in Germany.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with technical service, supply chain and product management completes your role.
- To qualify for this position, you have completed a degree in science, business or marketing.
- You also have initial professional experience in sales, ideally you have already worked in the chemical industry.
- You enjoy developing new strategies and observing markets.
- Your personality is characterised by flexibility, extroversion and good communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish as well as good presentation skills round off your profile.
- Become part of an internationally operating company that is characterized by innovative technologies.
- You will receive a comprehensive induction and creative space in your new and exciting area of responsibility.
- Benefit from an attractive contract offer, a car, as well as a mobile phone and a laptop.